(Products made before March 1, 2015)
How can I get service on my warranty?
Contact your original Simmons® dealer. If your original Simmons dealer is no longer in business or you have moved outside the service area, please contact the Simmons Consumer Service Facility at email@example.com. A copy of original bill of sale is needed to determine original date of purchase. Model name label and law label must be provided to identify the bedding and validate this warranty.
Example Law Label
If you remove white law tag from product, please attach here to save.
Example 1633 Label
If you purchased a Simmons® mattress and use it with a foundation and frame that provide proper support, this warranty covers manufacturing defects in your Simmons® mattress or foundation. This warranty also covers faults in materials or manufacturing defects in the removable fabric cover available on select models. Replacement of one piece does not automatically result in the replacement of any other piece. This limited warranty is provided only to the original purchaser.
Examples of proper support for queen, split queen, king and California king size bedding when the mattress is also supported by a conventional foundation or box spring.
The warranty coverage runs from the date of delivery. Repair or replacement of the mattress or foundation does not extend its limited warranty or begin a new limited warranty period. Your warranty period is based on the code indicated on your white law label. (See chart)
|Warranty Code on Law Label||Total Limited Warranty||Period for No Charge Except Transportation*||Normal Body Impression|
|A||10 Year||10 Year||1.5" or less|
|B||1 Year||1 Year||1.5" or less|
|C||Specific warranty applies||see separate agreement|
|E||20 Year||10 Year||.75" or less|
|G||2 Year||2 Year||removeable fabric cover|
|H||5 Year||5 Year||1.5" or less|
|I||20 Year||10 Year||1.5" or less|
|J||3 Year||3 Year||1.5" or less|
|K||10 Year||3 Year||1.5" or less|
|L||25 Year||10 Year||.75" or less|
|M||15 Year||10 Year||1.5" or less|
|N||25 Year||15 Year||1.5" or less|
|O||25 Year||15 Year||.75" or less|
|P||10 Year||10 Year||.75" or less|
*Transportation charges are the responsibility of the consumer, except in CA.
If your Simmons® mattress, foundation or removable fabric cover (available on select models) fails due to a manufacturing defect, the exclusive remedy under this warranty will be repair or replacement of the defective product in the U.S., Puerto Rico or U.S. Virgin Islands. Simmons reserves the right to substitute comparable materials or models and does not guarantee that the replacement will match the existing piece.
This warranty gives you specific rights, and you may have other rights, which vary from state to state. This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser from Simmons Bedding Company or its authorized dealers.
This warranty does not apply to and excludes:
- Firmness preference of the product
- Normal body impression(s) as indicated by your warranty code (see chart)*
- Bed height/weight
- Cover (fabric)
- Bent border/grid wires
- Burns, stains or soil
- Mattresses not used with a proper foundation and support system. Examples of proper support include:
- Simmons® foundation or a supportive, rigid non-yielding foundation. The frame supporting queen and king size mattresses and foundations must have sufficient center support
- Slatted platform bed frames where the space between the slats measures two (2) inches (5 cm) or less and which, with a queen or larger size, provide adequate center support
- The appropriate Simmons® adjustable foundation
- Damage due to use of a Beautyrest® or BeautySleep® mattress on a slatted platform bed frame without a solid foundation where the space between the slats exceeds two (2) inches (5 cm)
- Adjustable foundations (see owner’s manual for details on warranty coverage)
- For models with removable covers, damage due to improper washing (including snags and discoloration)
- Merchandise sold “as-is”, “distressed” or “floor model/sample”
- Claims made outside the 50 United States, Puerto Rico or U.S. Virgin Islands
- Transportation, inspection, or removal costs of product
- Simmons® product that is stained, soiled, or infested with vermin, even if defective
*Please note that due to use of higher density foams and/or the use of memory foam technology in some models, the recovery time may take up to 4 hours. However, normal increase in softness or a decrease in the recovery feature due to normal use, temperature, or humidity is excluded under this warranty.
The duration of any applicable implied warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness, shall not exceed the term of this limited warranty.** Simmons shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages that result from the use of your Simmons® product.*** No expressed or implied warranties are extended to persons who purchase the product from anyone other than Simmons Bedding Company or its authorized dealers, and all warranties to such persons, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness, are hereby excluded.
** Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
*** Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.